Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Random Read: The Stranger I Married by Sylvia Day

Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. I’m on Goodreads so I’m using that along with Random.org to pick the book I’m going to read.

Can't figure out what to read next? Like a good surprise? Come join in on this months Random Reads! 
If you don't have a blog and want to play along let me know! We can always do a guest post for ya :)

JULY'S Random Read: The Stranger I Married by Sylvia Day!


Woohoo! I got a book this month I actually really want to read! It's been on my shelf exactly 5 months and 1 day so not tooo bad. 

"They are London's most scandalous couple. Isabel, Lady Pelham, and Gerard Faulkner, Marquess of Grayson, are well matched in all things - their lusty appetites, constant paramours, wicked wits, provocative reputations, and their absolute refusal to ruin their marriage of convenience by falling in love. It is a most agreeable sham...until a shocking turn of events sends Gerard from her side.

Now, four years later, Gerard has come home to Isabel. But the boyish rogue who left has been replaced by a powerful, irresistible man who is determined to seduce his way into her affections. No, this is not at all the man she had married. But he is the man who might finally steal her heart..."



Happy Reading! 

If you're part of the meme let me know. I'd love to see what you picked this month!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 1013 TBR books, that's even more than me! :) I'm glad you got a book you're looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know. Isn't that terrible?! Darn thing grows quicker than I can read em!

      Yep. Pretty excited about this one. I've been wanting to read Day for a long time so this was great!

      Delete
  2. Awesome that you got a book that you want to read and it has been on your list for a while. My TBR list seems never ending- started with the piles I have all of the place. :) Happy reading and I hope Day is fantastic!
    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I can't wait to read it. My TBR list is never ending too. Just too many fabulous authors out there! There always seems to be at least 5 books I want to read RIGHT NOW! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh, that sounds like a great book! Also sounds like it could be really, really hilarious! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so :) Sounds like a great set up, right? I'm digging in next week and can't wait!

      Hope yours is going well!

      Delete

I always enjoy hearing what YOU think so come on and leave a comment. Everyone's welcome :) And feel free to leave comments on old posts. I'll check in on you there too :)

Bloggers don't forget to leave your links!
~Anna

The Herd Archives