Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dirty Little Secrets- Sexiest thing on a hero...


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies over at Under the Covers every Thursday for bloggers and readers to get to know each other and reveal their dirty little secrets. Join on in and click the link over there on the right to link your post up :)


Q:What's the sexiest item of clothing a hero can wear in a novel?



Hmm... Boxers and a smile?!

Really though I'm a big fan of a nice set of well worn not quite buttoned jeans. Just in case you need a little visual here's one of my favorites....

Also love a hero in uniform. Mmmmm. Yeah, can't go wrong there :)

Or, um, part of a uniform. That's good too.....

And to make all this yumminess a little more blog specific. Men in uniform with cats and dogs?! OMG yeah that so does me in. 

or reading. that's good too....





So what's your favorite thing on your heroes?!


10 comments:

  1. oh yes a man in a uniform!! I forgot about that one. Loving the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very yummy. Good choice.

    My DLS
    http://wickedlydeliciousbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/dirty-little-secret-49.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Follower. Love the pics.
    --Jenese

    http://readersconfession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, a man in uniform! Okay, I think I just might have to redo my post hehe. Love a man in uniform. agreed, pets is a plus++++. loving the pics ♥ Thanks for stopping by.

    Ana♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics here is our DLS @ Read Between The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it!!! These are awesome pics!
    I love the worn jeans. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I can't believe I didn't think of that. Great pics! Love guys in uniforms! They're just soooo HAWT! Thanks for stopping by!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I like boxers and a smile!!!
    *thud*

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing what YOU think so come on and leave a comment. Everyone's welcome :) And feel free to leave comments on old posts. I'll check in on you there too :)

Bloggers don't forget to leave your links!
~Anna

The Herd Archives